Robert P. Smith II (Bob)email@example.com | Clearwater Beach, Florida USA | www.rpsmith.net
Bob is a business venture executive and board member who creates success strategies with existing and develops disruptive products and services.
Early in his career, he was part of the original Internet product and engineering team that brought the first commercially available Internet services to the world, igniting this generation’s single most significant socioeconomic impact.
Participating in shaping emerging industries has always been important to Bob. Currently, he is participating in Hyperledger, a Linux Foundation Project, standardizing distributed ledger (Blockchain) technologies essential for widespread adoption and the OpenStack project pioneering Software Defined Networking (SDN) technologies redefining secure business networks. Previously, he served on the founding board of directors of the Metro Ethernet Forum and Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) working groups for IMAP and VPN standards.
Bob serves as secretary and trustee of the Posner-Wallace Foundation, funding developing economies and social technologies worldwide. Bob lives with his wife in Clearwater Beach, FL and Bethany Beach, DE enjoying running, sailing, and the occasional adventure trip.
- Full cycle product performance management and insights
- Product Management, Ideation, Development, Profit and Loss (P/L)
- Pricing, Elasticity, Discounts, Promotions, Offers
- Agency Management, Creative Briefs
- Advertising, Digital SEM SEO, Radio, TV, Direct Mail, Outdoor, Print
- Demand Generation, Lead Generation, Nurturing, Drip Marketing
- Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Marketing Automation and Sales CRM
- Content Marketing
- Media Mix Modeling and Multivariate Analysis
- Econometric Modeling (Predictive Analysis)
- Python - Jupyter Notebook based data analysis
- Salesforce Administrator and API development
- Einstein (Salesforce) Sentiment and Intent Apps
- Internet of Things (IoT), Telematics, Wearables, Sensors
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT - Blockchain, Crypto-currency)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Internet and LAN/WAN/SDN
- Network Security, Biometrics
- Unified Communications
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) interoperability